Drilling Mud Pumps and Mud Systems for Oil Rigs
We manufacture mud pump systems for the drilling oilfield. An
example configuration follows:
- HIGH PRESSURE MUD SYSTEM 4”, 5,000 LB. WP
- HIGH PRESSURE MUD DELIVERY SYSTEM FOR TWO (2)
- Three (3) tank mud system having a total
capacity of 1500 bbl.
- Tank general construction has
three-runner oilfield type skids 7’-10” wide
with oilfield type skid ends for tailboarding
- Skid extensions decked with 1/4" plate.
- Tank walls rimmed with 6” square tubing full
length of tanks.
- Tank side and end walls constructed of 1/4"
crimped plate for rigidity.
Three (3) compartment 500 bbl shaker tank
Mounted on a 48’ long skid per above general
specifications and including tank compartments
- 80 bbls sand trap compartment
- 210 bbls de-gas compartment
- 210 bbls des-and compartment
- Two (2) full partitions with equalizer valves
- 10’ skid extension to accommodate de-sander and
- Intermediate Tank
- 500 bbl Suction Tank with Suction System
We make sure you have everything you need to
start drilling, recompleting or re-entering
oil or gas wells when your equipment leaves our factory.